About the Role
We are looking for a versatile and passionate Technical Business Analyst who is able to improve our information technology systems and effective communication skills to analyze and understand technical aspects of software development projects. The Tech Business Analyst shall be responsible for performing feasibility studies, eliciting project requirements, proactively communicating with clients, and drafting proposals with detailed deliverables. The elaborate role of a Tech Business Analyst is to identify opportunities within the business sector, align information technology systems with business operations by analyzing and developing innovative integrated software solutions. Their duties include providing internal IT support and managing web-based services and customer support. They are also required to regularly report to management and perform general clerical duties.
Analyzes requirements as provided by Business and identifies risks,
assumptions, constraints impact to business processes
● Elaborates the stated requirements into sufficient detail that accurately defines the business need within the specified scope
● Create visual diagrams including flow charts, data diagrams, system designs and similar technical representations.
● Ability to analyze existing systems and identify problem areas and recommend process or technology solutions and perform system analysis on software programs, applications and web services.
● Determining system efficiency and functionality by liaising with internal departments and end-users.
● Reporting to Management and obtaining approval for system development projects.
● Efficiently integrating new systems, programs, and applications with business operations and services.
● Analyzing and improving the performance of web-based customer portals and support services. Ensuring end-user proficiency with new systems, programs, and applications across departments.
● Monitoring product licenses and ensuring compliance with IT industry regulations.
● Work with various stakeholders and 3rd Party service providers to ensure participation and representation for all IT projects
● Ensuring that computer hardware remains compatible with system enhancements and updates.
● Promoting system efficiency and security by integrating performance metrics and encryption.
● Follow and comply with all established policies and procedures.
● Proven ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment.
● Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with various levels of management.
● Understanding technical designs as well as specifications of projects.
About the Company