About the Role
We are looking for highly motivated, well-presented individuals to fill a Teacher Aide position at
DreamPlay LLC. The Teacher Aide will be responsible for helping students stimulate social,
cognitive, physical and emotional awareness. The Teacher Aide will help students improve their
educational standing and must have the willingness to prepare the young minds to thrive.
The Learning Center Teacher Aid is responsible for helping students learn and understand new
concepts and complete assignments. They prepare by studying lesson plans, reviewing textbooks in
detail to understand the topic they will be teaching and providing additional projects if needed
during a session. Ultimately, you will work directly with students to assist them in gaining a better
understanding of concepts taught in the classroom. Teacher Aides may also communicate with
teachers or parents to track progress.
Must be fond of children and have interest in child development and growth
● English Speaking
● Most Recent Medical Health Certificate
● At least 1-2 years experience in customer service
● Experience following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) precisely
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Workspace
● Ability to multitask
● Must be able to read, follow directions, use basic kitchen equipment, count money and make correct change
● Must show strong verbal communication skills
● Medical Insurance
● Annual Leave
● Development and Growth Opportunities
Job Application Requirements:
● Send info to firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Filled and signed application
○ Most recent Resume
○ Police and/or Court Clearance
○ Valid Driver’s License
About the Company
AP Group is hiring for our affiliate company, DreamPlay LLC, a learning kids center located in
Saipan, Northern Marianas Islands.