About the Role
AP Group is hiring for our affiliate company, Nakamoto Financial LLC, a modernized Private Mail Box Entity located in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands. A Mail & Delivery Clerk supports the daily operation of the post office and is responsible for handling, receiving, and distributing mail to our customers. They process customers’ requests regarding personal or commercial mail. We are looking for a Mail & Delivery Clerk with proven ability to handle post-scan-print responsibilities that can help us provide great quality postal services to the community in a modernized way. A strict adherence to quality and consistency is key. This is a full-time position with benefits. The Mail & Delivery Clerk is an integral part in our day-to-day operations; they not only focus on postal & delivery services but also act as a leader and teacher for others in the company. Team members at NF-Xpress have a unique opportunity to create and explore innovative ideas to better serve our customers with their postal needs in a modernized fashion.
● Supervise Post Office operations
● Processing outgoing mail such as letters, bills, checks, catalogs, magazines, or circulars
● Forwarding mail to other postal facilities when the volume of mail received exceeds the capacity of the current facility
● Receiving packages and parcels at the post office for delivery/pickup
● Unloading trucks and bins of incoming mail and sorting it into bins
● Performing clerical duties such as filing, scanning, and sorting mail
● Recommending changes in rates and routes to increase efficiency in mail delivery
● Promptly informs the supervisor of potential problems or customer concerns
● Ordering and tracking of mail supplies Additional Job duties and responsibilities:
● Has strong verbal communication skills.
● Be on time for scheduled shifts.
● Adhering to grooming and appearance standards consistently.
● Ability to work independently and as a member of the team.
● Ability to deal effectively with diverse groups of individuals.
● Commitment to professionalism and high standards.
● Stand and walk for extended periods of time.
● Accepting payments, issuing receipts, returning the correct change.
● Performing basic cleaning duties as needed or directed by Supervisor.
● Other related duties assigned.
● High school diploma or equivalent
● Experience involving computer database, word processing and spreadsheet software
● Ability to stand for many consecutive hours, lift heavy items, and bend up and down.
● Ability to learn, ability to multi-task and courteously handle unexpected interruptions.
● Ability to communicate clearly and politely with vendors and all other visitors.
● Able to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
● High energy level, have a positive approach to job and group responsibilities
● Ability to lift and move up to 25-50 pounds, climb steep stairs repeatedly, crouch and work in tight spaces
● Willingness to be frequently exposed to wet conditions and work in extreme cold or hot conditions
● Ability to work in a moderate-loud noise level
About the Company
AP Group is hiring for our affiliate company, Nakamoto Financial LLC, a modernized Private
Mail Box Entity located in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands.