About the Role
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate team member with the analytical bent of mind and effective communication skills to analyze and be responsible for monitoring all of AP and its affiliates Human Resource & Admin functions. They prepare compensation and benefit packages, onboard qualified and eligible team members, set up company policies, maintain updated employee records and ensure a healthy work environment by providing human resources procedures.
Handle Office Admin Daily Duties
● Handle HR Daily Duties
● Assist in Accounting Admin duties
● Preparing and reviewing compensation and benefits packages
● Administering health and life insurance programs
● Implementing training and development plans
● Plan quarterly and annual performance or evaluation review sessions
● Inform employees up-to-date about any revisions regarding benefits they’re eligible for
● Update employee records with new hire information and/or changes in employment status
● Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions along with salary records
● Forecast hiring needs and ensure recruitment process runs smoothly
● Keep track of employees working hours and ensure accurate record keeping of leaves taken for AP and all its affiliates.
● Develop and implement HR policies throughout the organization
● Process employees’ queries and respond in a timely manner
● Stay up-to-date and comply with changes in labor legislation, federal and state laws.
● Follow and comply with all established policies and procedures.
● Proven ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment.
● Detail oriented with strong organizational, process improvement, and problem solving skills.
● Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with various levels of management..
About the Company